Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

With summer quickly running away and school just on the horizon I spent this past weekend hanging out with the family. Between cookouts, laughing over a game of Malarky or Imagineiff, Six Flags America, the Washington Memorial and adventures through a neighboring cornfield (Hey I'd never seen a corn field up close before! Let me tell you they aren't as pretty as they seem from the inside) it was an interesting weekend to say the least.


A cute little train that runs around "Whistlestop Park" inside of Six Flags America


The Station


Adorable little kid was having alot of fun watching the train run along the tracks.


The Spectacular view from the top of the Washington Memorial.


Having a bit to much fun inside of the Washington Memorial Museum ;)


My lovely cornfield adventure. I went with "Dora the Explorer" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment