Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

In the mood

"Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful" 

A perfect description of my life right now. We have a wood burning stove in the living room, and it is so cozy to sit by in the winter. It is perfect for getting me in the mood for Christmas.

How is are your Christmas preparations going?

So far I have bought the materials to work on presents for the people in my life, but I still need to make them. I am hoping to make a necklace like this for one of my friends. We always joke about being two peas in a pod. I bought the Sculpey clay for it, but I'm not sure how to bake it. Does anyone know?


Well I better get back to work. I have a lot of stuff left to do if i'm going to be ready for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment